Avery ATB Training BirdAvery Sporting Dog
Avery Sporting Dog has developed this lifelike duck that makes training with your hunting dog as realistic as possible.
The shape of the pheasant dummy means that your dog can quickly and efficiently learn how to pick up and bring back the game.
They are on the water which is optimal for the dog during training to retrieve due to the flasher strong attention generated by stroboscope effect (black / white) with the white spot very visible on dark waters especially for long retrievs.
- The V-Grip ensures that your dog has full teeth lock on the body
- Soft floating head that does not damage the dog's teeth
- PVC outer skin, which is also leak resistant
- Double knotted, non-slip rope
- Features a Long Throw button for accurate throwing in the distance
- Foam filling that reproduces the feeling of a lifeless pheasant
- Natural colors and details
- Manufactured without harmful phthalates
- The robust material makes the training bird suitable for training all year round.
Available in realistic colors and shaped like a pheasant. That is why you can combine it with a fragrance product so that your dog gets used to the shape and smell of pheasant.
- Creme white