Creating the ultimate hiking sock requires the right composition of materials and precise workmanship. This wool blend fabric offers unbeatable insulation and the perfect comfort. Dense, extra-thick wool terry in the foot area is the perfect partner for hiking boots with leather linings. This sock for every season has everything you need. Optimal warmth properties, natural moisture regulation, extremely durable and hard-wearing, like a true champion.
Sport/Use: Backpacking, hiking, mountaineering, hunting, fishing, working and snowshoe.
- Woollen blended fabric offers excellent thermal properties and comfort
- Dense, extra-thick wool terry in the foot area provides non-slip fit and comfort in hiking boots
- Soft edge for comfortable fit, all day without slipping
- Plush and soft terrycloth provide targeted cushioning
- Terry in the back of the foot offers a perfect fit
- Wicks away moisture to keep your feet dry
- Wear-resistant construction delivers extreme durability
- Linked sock toe for a seamless toe area to prevent friction or irritation to the foot
Main benefit: Good isolation and comfort
Developed for: Shoes with leather lining
- 70% virgin wool
- 25% polyacrylic
- 3% spandex (Lycra®)
- 2% polyester (Trevira®)
Washable up to 30°.