There is a silky soft Polyester wine coloured lining which compliments the tweed and wicks the moisture away from your body when shooting keeping you comfortable and allowing to concentrate on the day ahead.
The Laksen Clyde Tweed is a warm rich brown tweed with a subtle orange distinctive over check inspired from the dry Scottish summer landscape including berries and long grasses. The Laksen Leith men’s shooting vest is part of the Laksen men’s tweed country collection which has trousers breeks and accessories for all your shooting in the early season and of course social weekend leisure time.
- Made from 100% soft pure Scottish tweed which is warm durable and soft to handle
- Teflon treated to repel excess water and dirt to keep the waistcoat lightweight and well protected in a shower
- Amaretta shoulder patches for reinforcement and protection from your shotgun
- Two large open pockets for easy access to your cartridges
- Contrasting wine coloured 100% Polyester lining for a breathable and moisture wicking inner lining
- Laksen Tweeds are worn in both the countryside and urban environments and the rich diverse colours typically reflect that
- Fastened by 4 buttons centre front for a tailored finish
- Part of the Laksen Clyde Tweed shooting collection
Looks great worn over a crisp cotton shirt and jumper finished with a contrasting silk tie.