Laksen Tweed Clyde Chatsworth Coat
Stylish and functional Tweed shooting jacket with maximum freedom of movement for all your shooting and leisure pursuits.
A Stylish and functional shooting coat. Designed for any countryside lover, from sporting to walking that will keep you warm and dry on the coldest wettest days.
- Made from the finest pure wool Scottish Tweed for a warm breathable and robust fabric
- Lined with a soft silky Burgundy 100% Polyester lining which is breathable comfortable and wicks the moisture away from the body keeping you dry
- CTX membrane is Laksen’s high quality lightweight and breathable waterproof membrane which will keep you totally dry and is totally silent
- The Coat is reinforced inside the collar with Steiner Loden which is strong durable with an authentic country look and feel
- High collar to keep you well protected from the weather
- Drip strip inside the hem to prevent water seeping up the coat
- Teflon treated to repel excess water and dirt keeping the coat lightweight and clean>Warm fleece lined hand warmer pockets for protection from the cold
- Centre front zip covered with a protective storm flap
- Adjustable cuffs and matching buttons for a tailor-made fit
- Rear Game Pocket for carrying wet kit or small prey
- Weight for a Large is 1370g
The Laksen Clyde Tweed collection include Breeks Trousers Jackets and accessories for everything you would need for a smart traditional day’s game bird shoot.
Your size is no longer in stock? please contact us!