Deerhunter Lofoten Winter Pants are stylish men's trousers in polycotton, with knees and elastic waist for unrestricted movements when training dogs, hunting or shooting in nature under harsh conditions.
Treated with Teflon for a fully weather resistant finish and lined with a warm insulating fleece lining for extra warmth in cold conditions.
The outer material is durable with a UV and mosquito protection for all-round protection.
- Outer shell is 65% polyester, 35% cotton canvas for a durable, breathable material that is durable and ideal for an active outdoor lifestyle
- Teflon treated to repel excess water and dirt, keeping them lightweight and comfortable
- Articulated knees for full freedom of movement
- Warm brushed poly / cotton lining for warm insulation that feels great against the skin
- Adjustable waist with elastic for comfortable freedom of movement
- Two side pockets
- Two leg pockets with flap closure
- Two back pockets with zippers for storing essentials
- UV and mosquito protection for the ultimate in trekking protection in different environments all year round
Color: 388 deep green
Wash separately with inside out.
Do not use softener.