Niggeloh Blood Tracker Harness FOLLOWNiggeloh
The Niggeloh dog harnesses are superior in quality craftsmanship and finish, and represent innovative designs on the market.
The latest blood tracking equipment was designed in teamwork with professional blood tracking dog handlers.
- Fits dog anatomy perfectly; basic design is similar to sled dog harnesses
- Rugged, yet comfortable material: Neoprene, PTM and webbing
- Equipped with Niggeloh Premium swivels at top and bottom; secure park position for the swivel not in use
- With 3 or 2 quick release snaps respectively, belly belt is adjustable
- Meets highest expectations; featherlight
- Water-proof and easy clean-up
Neck Girth ca. 35 cm, Adj. Range Belly Belt 39 - 63 cm
Dog Types: Terrier breeds (small and standard) Dachshund etc.
Neck Girth ca. 42 cm, Adj. Range Belly Belt 39 - 63 cm
Dog Types: Short-legged scent hounds (Dachsbracke), large Terrier breeds, Beagle, Toy Poodle, Pomeranian, Miniature Schnauzer etc.
Neck Girth ca. 49 cm, Adj. Range Belly Belt 54 - 91 cm
Dog Types: Bavarian Bloodhounds, Dalmatian, Border Collie, Small Muensterlaender, Husky, Spaniel, Lagotto Romagnolo and many more
Neck Girth ca. 60 cm, Adj. Range Belly Belt 54 - 91 cm
Dog Types: Pointing and blood tracking dogs (hunting breeds), German Wirehaired, Pointer, Hannoveranian Bloodhound, Collie, Bullterrier, Boxer, Golden Retriever, German Shepherd, German Longhair and Shorthair Pointers, Labrador, Chow Chow and many more
Neck Girth ca. 66 cm, Adj. Range Belly Belt 54 - 104 cm
Dog Types: Bernese Mountain Dog, Ridgeback, Great Dane, Bloodhound and Otterhound, Rottweiler, Argentine Dogo, Cane Corso, Hovawart, Giant Schnauzer
Completes the Blood Tracking Lead, Colour orange/olive, length: 12 m / 39 3⁄8 ft. Available in two different widths: 15 mm / 6/10“ and 20 mm / ¾“.