High functional, light weighted vest perfect for you who enjoys an active life with dogs or Dog Sport activities, training and competitions.
This Dog Sports vest has plenty of functional pockets. Feminine cut. High-ventilation mesh for extra comfort. Taped seams. Adjustable waist and bottom. Reflecting details. Made from Pinewoods durable fabric TC-Lite.
Front pockets on both sides with magnetic buttons and D-ring. Possible to fasten the front pocket lid on the inside so that you easily can access your items. Hand pockets and double chest pockets. Two inner pockets - easy to reach, one of which with a rubber opening for dog waste bags. Small chest pockets for clicker/whistle and pencil.
Spacious back pocket adjustable in size with magnetic and push and pull buttons, as well as two smaller back pockets on each side suitable for eg. water bottles.
Pinewood's Dog Sports collection has been developed by our design team together with active dog people who train and compete with their dogs on a professional basis.
Upgraded: Dog Sports 2.0 vest is upgraded with reflecting details, magnetic closure, and smart feature pockets.
- Light in weight
- Chest pockets with zippers
- Pocket for clicker or whistle
- Spacious front pockets with magnetic buttons and D-ring
- Extra D-ring
- Open hand pockets
- Three inner pockets - easy to reach
- Inner pocket with a rubber opening for dog waste bags
- Big back pocket - adjustable in size with buttons
- Two smaller back pockets for eg. water bottles
- Feminine cut
- Adjustable waist and bottom with straps
- Reflecting details for extra safety
- Eco Friendly Treatment: Bionic Finish® Eco - Organic fluorocarbon-free impregnation - for extra water and dirt repellent properties.
Available in Mossgreen (135), Suede brown/Dark olive (244), Black/Dark Anthracite (407) and Plum/D.Anthracite (582).
Unfortunately not all colors are available yet!
Materials: 100% polyamid. Lining: 100% polyester. Lining 2: 100% polyamid.
Weight: 650 gram (size 38)
Fit: Regular fit, feminine cut
Activity: Dog Sport
Water coloumn: >12.000 mm
Respiration: 14.000 g/m2/24h