Basic Slip lead 8 mm - 150 cm
Handmade Moxon Slip Leads for walk, dog training or hunting.
A moxon leash, also known as a retriever, agility, signal line or sliplead, has a very simple principle.
- Quick and down lines of the dog, no disturbing sounds from metal parts on the leash
- Low risk for injury during play or work because the dog is wearing no collar
- Hunting dog leash is lightweight, flexible, strong and fits in any pocket
- It is made from one part, i.e. hand strap, leash and neck
- So you can quickly or easily leash the dog on or off
- A sliding stop prevents the dog from slipping his head out of the neck
- The neck can be adjusted to suit any head circumference
- The neck should lie loosely around the neck & is folded like a "P" so that the thimble glides smoothly over the rope
- The lines are handy and fit in every pocket
- The specified line length is always the total length from the thimble to the end of the wrist strap. The neck circumference still depends, because this is different for every dog.