The Rusky jacket is the perfect winter hunting jacket with Deer-Tex® and Deer-Tex Temp so that you are protected from cold and wind.
Super warm camouflage jacket (recommended from + 10 ° C to -30 ° C), especially for winter sitting.
Developed for extremely cold weather, this hunting jacket has the static hunter, wildlife photographer in mind. The jacket offers maximum insulation down to -32º thanks to the Deer-Tex® Temp Insulation.
The Deer-Tex® membrane ensures that the wearer is fully protected from the weather and is completely waterproof, windproof and breathable. This jacket offers all the benefits of many hunting jackets, but with the added temperature protection. Well constructed with many usable pockets, detachable hood and machine washable. These have also proven to be very popular with gamekeepers / farmers for quad biking in the winter.
- Water column 10,000 WB
- Improved quality
- Removable, inner reversible jacket in improved quality
- Detachable hood with microfleece inside
- Concealed radio pocket
- Napoleon pockets
- YKK zippers
- Cartridge holder in Napoleon pocket
- Hook for cleaning cloth for binoculars in Napoleon pocket
- Hand pockets
- Large front pocket with integrated cartridge pocket and round, wide opening
- Long side slits
- Width adjustment on the waistband by means of a drawstring
- Adjustable cuffs made of neoprene with loop and Velcro fastener
- Zipper to ventilate the armpits
- Silicone buttons
Outshell High Count Brushed Tricot: 100% polyester
Lining Lining: 100% polyester
Membrane Deer-Tex® membrane: 100% polyurethane
Insulation Deer-Tex® Temp: 100% polyester
Washing and care instructions:
- Hang dry
- Not suitable for tumble drying, do not machine dry
- Do not dry clean
- Do not iron
- Do not bleach
- Washable at most at 30 ° C
- Wash separately (turned inside out)
- Do not use fabric softener