The tweed is treated with Teflon coating to further protection and keep the jacket lightweight and performing well in all situation. The shooting coat has two large cartridge pockets with drain holes and the collar and cuffs are reinforced with soft durable Amaretta which looks and feels great.
This Laksen Blunham Tweed ladies coat is part of the new Laksen Blunham Tweed country collection which includes Skirts breeks waistcoat accessories and much more ...
Laksen Blunham Ladies Shooting Coat with CTX membrane is the perfect way to get ahead for the shooting season with this luxurious tweed shooting coat that is fully waterproof and looks great when shooting or commuting.
- Made from 100% luxurious pre new Scottish wool for a distinctive natural fabric ensuring a versatile robust fabric that looks wholesome and feels soft to handle
- CTX membrane which is guaranteed to be 100% fully wind waterproof and highly breathable regardless of body temperature so you stay comfortable & dry when active
- Two inner pockets
- Adjustable back.
Is a technical women's 100% Scottish tweed
- Two large cartridge pockets with drain holes for storing your cartridges & essential equipment
- The lining is a bright red 100% Polyester lining for a comfortable breathable lining that wicks the moisture away from the skin keeping you dry.
- Two cosy hand warmer pockets with quick load straps to keep your cartridge pockets open for easy access to your cartridges
- The centre front zip is a high quality two way effective and robust zip covered by a storm flap with beautiful buttons for an authentic county look
- This Blunham Shooting coat is part of the Laksen Blunham Women's Tweed collection
- Weight 1260g
From Laksen shooting equipment range.