Laksen Firle Quilted Vest is a modern take on the traditional warm tweed gilet with a 2 way centre front zip and stand up collar.
The edges are trimmed with soft durable Pittards leather for a soft comfortable reinforcement and there are two discreet zipped side pockets for storage.
Inside the waistcoat there is a stylish burnt orange lining which compliments the Firle tweed for a sophisticated and warm men’s waistcoat for the season ahead.
The Firle Quilted vest is ideal as a bodywarmer under the jacket or wears alone in combination with a wool sweater from Laksen.
A smart tweed vest that offers an alternative to fleece, if you want something completely different!
- Made from 100% Pure new Scottish Lovat wool Tweed which is softer and finer for a lighter weight coat
- Lining is 100% Breathable lightweight Polyester which feels soft and noiseless to touch
- Teflon treated to repel excess water and dirt keeping the vest lightweight and clean
- Two way centre front zip for ease of use and ventilation when active
- Pittards sheepskin trim for a durable authentic look and feel
Tweed check: Firle
Outer fabric: 100% Scottish wool
Trim: Pittards Sheepskin
Lining: 100% polyester